Monday, October 29, 2007

Dining Recommendations - Nonna

Nonna is a wonderful little Italian restaurant tucked away on Sunset Boulevard between Doheny and Sierra Drive. The coziness of the restaurant make for a wonderful ambiance, and I had a really good time dining on their patio. The food is incredibly flavorful and everything is served in Euro portions, not in giant super sized portions you are never going to finish. My criticisms for Nonna? The prices are outlandish and the service was okay. I ordered a dover sole that was absolutely delicious but way over priced at $40, just for the fish. Would I go back? Only if they drop their prices a bit. I can appreciate the European style portions, but even in Europe restaurants like these aren't as expensive. If you are curious please visit them at 9255 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069 Phone: (310) 270-4455

No comments: