Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dining Recommendations - Lasher's

One of my favorite local restaurants is Lasher's! I love this place! I can't get enough of them! They also remind me of another restaurant in L.A. that I enjoy (more on this later!). But please check them out. Lasher's offers a warm, cozy, intimate dining atmosphere with an impeccable menu! Some of my favorite items include Fried Green Tomatoes (totally to die for!), Caramelized Salmon, and their Homemade Meatloaf. They also offer a delicious Sunday Brunch with a unique menu. I don't think I have ever gone for brunch with the same menu twice! It's always so hard to decide what to eat because it's all so good! Lasher's is located on the corner of Broadway and Newport Ave. in Long Beach. It's a wonderful little cottage converted into a restaurant. I recommend you call for reservations. (562)433-0153

No comments: