Monday, December 22, 2008

Dining Recommendations - House of Blues

Wow! What an experience! Just recently I celebrated my dear friend's birthday at the House of Blues Foundation Room...and great food like this is hard to come by. Wonderful from beginning to end, we lavished on an amuse bouche of gently cooked salmon on toast points garnished with a balsamic reduction - to die for! I love salmon! And then for dinner I enjoyed their BLT salad..New Zealand Bluenose Sea bass...and for dessert I had a three bean creme brulee...so yummy! It was all truly yummy and I felt privileged to be part of the celebration. By the way, the Foundation Room is really very elegant with a beautiful lounge setting and fireplaces..if the you ever get the chance to go...go! Sorry it's for members only. But be sure to check out the House of Blues downstairs...it's a fun place to be with great entertainment.

No comments: