Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentine's Day -- Do You Have A Plan?


Valentine's Day --- it's right around the corner folks.
In fact, it's next weekend. You heard me. NEXT WEEKEND.

If you are in need of a fabulous, wow'em, romantic solution, I've got it for you.
An intimate, made-just-for-you, dinner for two.
And (this is the kicker), you don't have to make it yourself.

I will.

Send me a note - FAST, before I get snagged away - and I will personally craft and create a sumptuous dinner for you and your Valentine.

The link below will launch you to my website and where to contact me.


And, for those of you not yet subscribed to my newsletter, change your ways! Subscribe and receive delicious discounts, notices on up-coming events, and, as always, fun foodie news. www.luciaandcompany.com




No comments: