Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dining Recommendations - Lucky Dill Deli

I love this place and I'm definitely coming back....what a wonderful little piece of New York right in the heart of downtown St. Petersburg, Florida! These people have everything from Big Appletizers to NY Skyscrapers to their mouthwatering Black Angus Burgers. This place is also the home of the Tony Soprano sandwich! At least two pounds and a foot and a half long this sandwich is packed with all of Tony's favorites: Cappicola, Prosciutto Diparma, Sopresetta, Provolone and Mozzarella. Needless to say I got more than my money's worth and for sure I'll be bringing with me next time, all of my Sopranos fans! I highly recommend this place and I really recommend the mouse mousse...they are cute and sinfully delicious! So check them out! Lucky Dill Deli 277 Central Ave. St. Petersburg, Florida 33701 727-895-5859

No comments: